CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Median Sender Review


A Fresh Breath of Hip Hop Air


While everyone is “Watching the Throne” I have been riding the Median to a “Sender” of some fresh hip-hop. I saw on the World Wide Web that Median a member of the Justus League had a new cd coming out executive producded by 9th Wonder and Phonte with guest spots from Phonte, Khrysis, Yazarah, and one of my all time favorites Bahamadia.

I am going to keep this light I checked out the cd on my phone after downloading and was head rocking from the first track. My fave tracks on the cd so far after a day of listening are: Turn You On, Okie Dokers, Special, and Right but you need to check out the entire cd it’s a must listen to all elements are represented correctly. I had flashbacks to the early 90’s with the way the songs flow you can put this on and go about your business no need for fast-forward.

If you do one thing pick up “Sender” and open up your ear drums to a real fresh breath of hip hop.

0 comments: