CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Lounge Poetry "The Love Chronicles"

                                       

                                           





The beauty within the words spoken pleasured the mind so that the touch of the face was merely icing on a beautiful moment.

As the night grew longer her smile grew brighter while the connection took the moment from stolen to one that would be treasured forever.

Her love of life was contagious her passion for a good time was infectious while her eyes were seducing me into waters I never swam all I could say was Yes!!!

As a I spent more time with her I learned that if you aren't living then you aren't loving if that makes sense.

Now that love was our common denominator the equation of happiness was a solvable problem.

I stole a moment of her time and that led me to learn what love really is so as we walked towards the sunshine and as we headed down different paths she leaned in and said "Thank You for teaching me how a gentlemen shows loves"

0 comments: