CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Return to Paradise


             

As I gathered myself mentally 
I strolled on the path meant for me  
A true spiritual awakening was happening  
Our physical paths crossed for the first time in a long time  
She said you feel better now 
I know you weren't yourself lately  
We laughed she because she knew without even speaking to me  
She said you never explained paradise  
I answered paradise was not seeing you physically but connecting mentally  
She closed her eyes and said yes that's the place I've been in lately 
She said you taught me to Trust my dopeness which helped me fly to new heights  
We hugged it was spiritual recharge for us both  
As she walked away she said welcome back to paradise I knew you'd be back

0 comments: