CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My List of Underrated MC"s



Yes I am back to blogging took a break had to get my thoughts together after my father's passing so I celebrated his life with music of course. So I have been listening to a lot of hip hop especially golden era hip hop from 1989-1995 some may disagree on the dates but hey its just my opinion. The list includes MC's from all eras ....

I have complied my list of some of the most underrated cats to bless the M-I-C so check it out and if you disagree please feel free to say so...

In no particular order:

Jadakiss (his flow is crazy and dope lyrics)
AZ (Sugar Hill was tip of iceberg his music is real)
Black Thought (how he gets left off lists is amazing)
CL Smooth (lyrics, swag, and punchlines)
DJ Quik (more than just beats)
Moutain Brothers (yes you tube them classic)
Bahamadia ( just dope nuff said)
Ghostface (just feel never got his due)
Pharaoh Monch (consistent)
Boots from the Coup (political genius)
Devin the Dude (Southern word play)
Phonte (wordplay, timing, crazy skills)
Royce Da 5'9 (Detroit's Finest to me)
Black Milk ( Young gun bringing it)
Slum Village Bataan, T3, Elzhi, and JDilla (Legendary)
8Ball&MJG (Memphis Representing Car Speaker Muzik)
Mr.Cheeks (NY for real youtube Lost Boyz)


These are just some of the people I will be doing a part II soon...

0 comments: