CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Underrated MC's Part Deux II




Yes it’s on now I got my pc up and running like a marathon runner. So here is Part Deux of my most underrated MC’s. I received feed back from one of the most intelligent brothers I know Stephen Bradberry who gave me a couple of names I left of the original list so with no further hesitatation here it is damn:

Chuck D (Lyrically Politically, and just dope Thanks brother Steve)
Hieroglyphics Crew (Thank you Steve again brought a whole new sound Left Coast)
Redman (Reggie Noble been doing it for years)
A Tribe Called Quest (Top 3 Groups of All-Time)
De La Soul (They went from picking daises to leaving lacerations around the mic)
MC Lyte (From Cha-Cha to Keep On Keeping On)
Cee-Lo (Before Forget You he was dope in Goodie Mob)
Grand Puba (His solo ish was dope)
Pharcyde (Passin Me By you still rock that I know you do)
Strong Arm Steady (I was taken aback these cats GO HARD)
Dilated Peoples (Real music and real lyrics)
Jurassic 5 (5 different lyricists with 5 mic results)
Company Flow (Rawkus at its best)

So if you agree or disagree let me know we can always do a Part Trey (III). Hit me on Facebook or Da Twitter @big_oof70

0 comments: