CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Howard University Inspiration

As I experienced some of life's most challenging events over the last three years my usual sources of inspiration were failing to inspire me to succeed.

I gave blogging  a partial timeout only posting here and there. There was a feeble attempt to blog for thirty straight days which failed. 

So time passed as well as new albums to review, artist to interview, and sports teams to critique.

This past August on a quick trip to Washington, DC the spirit of writing started brewing. I walked up the hill of my beloved Howard University and upon entering  the gates leading to the yard a feeling of being home hit me hard. I knew that it was time to shift into high gear to start accomplishing my list of goals.

The Mecca as it's called did what many things had not which was igniting  my passion, spirit, and confidence to succeed.

I'm so glad I went to Howard U!!!!

0 comments: