CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Music Kandace Springs






I was browsing for new music this past summer and came across the beautiful and talented Kandace Springs. Her voice is beautiful it brings a soothing comfort to your ears while blending perfectly with the track. The voice will feed your musical soul for days. West Coast is the first track I heard a perfect summer groove with a bass that moves you and her voice will take you on an unforgettable musical experience.

The self-titled EP released on Blue Note Records contains four diverse songs which flow together giving you a preview of her vocal styles. I really can't pick a favorite I give each song plenty of plays with Forbidden Fruit as one of my favorite tracks of the year.

Please do your musical library a favor and add her self-titled EP Kandace Springs and let me know what you think.

Thanks to Okayplayer.com and Soulbounce.com for posting new music.

0 comments: