CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 10, 2016

"Lounge Poetry"-The Preview






I've toyed with the idea of writing a book of poetry titled "Lounge Poetry" which will consist of a collection of poetry that I have written about experiences  in my life.

Please check out the preview below:


The music playing fed my soul
She whispered in my ear
I want to be a distraction that's more than an attraction

She said softly your words fill places I thought were empty
Those words awakened feelings I thought were lost
She said the roses of life smelled fresher after our  talks
We can talk without speaking the conversations were endless

As the vibe between us harmonized
She asked is this what loves feels like?
I said Love to me is how you life your live
If you live with love it will shine through in everything you do!!

0 comments: